Friday, August 22, 2014

The Future of Zion (Israel)

This day is coming, and those who bless Israel, no matter what is happening now, will, in turn, be blessed.

Isaiah 60:15-18 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

15 “In the past you were abandoned and hated,
so that no one would even pass through you;
but now I will make you the pride of the ages,
a joy for many generations.
16 You will drink the milk of nations,
you will nurse at royal breasts
and know that I, Adonai, am your Savior,
your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Ya‘akov.
17 “For bronze I will bring you gold,
for iron I will bring you silver,
bronze in place of wood,
and iron in place of stones.
I will make shalom your governor
and righteousness your taskmaster.
18 Violence will no longer be heard in your land,
desolation or destruction within your borders;
instead, you will call your walls Salvation
and your gates Praise.

Baruch atem b'Shem, Yeshua

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin