Monday, September 8, 2008

Rice Urging Division of Jerusalem

by IsraelNN Staff
Last Update: 09/02/08

(IsraelNN.com) Aaron Klein, Jerusalem Bureau Chief for WorldNetDaily.com, reveals that multiple reports on Thursday in official Palestinian Authority media outlets insist that Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice pressed Israel in her visit here earlier this week to sign a document that would divide Jerusalem by the end of the year.

Interviewed by Israel National Radio's Tovia Singer, Klein stated that the proposed deal would offer the Arabs a state in Israel's capital city as well as in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza Strip.

More at link...

full story here



I have said that I believed Jerusalem was God's line drawn in the sand, so to speak - and that if it was crossed, He would bring swift judgment down on all who would seek to divide her. In light of the current situation there regarding relentless attempts to split Israel's God given land, this Scripture promise for Jerusalem may be significant for today: (Note the surveyor's line over Jerusalem)

Zechariah 1:16-17 NKJV
Therefore thus says the LORD:
"I am returning to Jerusalem with mercy;
My house shall be built in it," says the LORD of hosts,
"And a surveyor's line shall be stretched out over Jerusalem."'
"Again proclaim, saying, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts:
"My cities shall again spread out through prosperity;
The LORD will again comfort Zion,
And will again choose Jerusalem.'"

These Scriptures describe the judgment that will come for dividing the land:

Joel 3:2 NKJV
I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also divided up My land.

Zechariah 14:2
For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

I believe if the land is divided as we are seeing today - crossing the line God has established, He will bring His swift judgment on all who tread on it as He has promised.

I also believe there's only just a few more grains of sand remaining yet to drop down into the bottom of the hour-glass of time as we know it.

Don

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin